The Harshaw 3500 includes a sample drawer for a single element TLD dosimeter, a linear, programmable heating system and a cooled photomultiplier tube with associated electronics to measure the TL light output. The manually-operated
Harshaw 3500 is used in medical physics, health physics, materials research, food irradiation and industrial applications.
- Planchet heating incorporates welded thermocouple for best temperature
- Heating profile includes pre-heat, acquire and anneal cycles
- Heating temperature capability up to 600 °C (1112 °F)
- 7 decade glowcurve acquisition range
- Optional neutral density filter to extend the high measurement range (would have to be ordered from the manufacturer.