These remarkable instruments were procured by a Client for a project that was cancelled. So this is a great opportunity to get essentially new instruments at a signficant discount.
AtexP™-Fibre is an intrinsically safe contamination probe for the use in environments with the risk of an explosive atmosphere. For the highest performance requirements, the state-of-
the-art Mirion fibre detector technology utilizes scintillating
fibre detectors that feature an exceptionally high uniformity of measurement and outstanding sensitivity.
AtexP™-Fibre is equipped with a large detector
which is sensitive to alpha, beta and gamma radiation
- for fast and reliable measurements.
• Large detector surface of approx. 100 cm²
• Optimized for detection of NORM nuclides
• Autonomous mobile handheld operation
• Automatic background subtraction
• Measurement units: cps, Bq, Bq/cm2, dpm
• Light weight
• Robust and shock resistant
• approved for zone 1 & 2 acc. to ATEX95 and IECEx*
AtexP™-Fibre is developed with & for the oil industries.